- See the highlights of Krakow without the crowds!
- Visit Wawel Hill and admire the best panoramic view in the city without other tourists around you.
- Enjoy a traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant you would never find on your own.
- Ask your friendly guide whatever you want to know about Krakow!
Inclusions: Local, English-speaking guide, traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Meeting point: 7 Powisle Street, in front of the Sheraton Hotel. View on Google Maps.
- Starting time: 7 AM
- Ending point: Main Market Square of Krakow
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Meeting point: Pick-up from your centrally located hotel in Krakow.
- Starting time: 6.00 AM, 7.00 AM
- Ending point: Your guide will assist you to your hotel or any other centrally-located place of your choice.
- On your tour you will visit Krakow’s Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to learn about local culture and the history behind some of the city’s important monuments.
- Since your tour takes place in the early morning, before the crowds arrive, the tour does its part not to harm vulnerable heritage sites and local people by unnecessary crowding.
- On this tour, you will also have breakfast in a small local bar owned by a private family, which supports them and their local business.
Ready to see some of Krakow’s most iconic sights well before the crowds arrive? This is the tour for you! You’ll meet your local guide bright and early and embark on a sightseeing adventure before most visitors are even awake.
You’ll start your tour with a visit to Wawel Hill to enjoy the incredible panoramic view from the top. You’ll also have the chance to take a look into the picturesque courtyard of Wawel Castle. Then on the way to Main Square, we will visit Collegium Maius, Jagiellonian University’s oldest building (and one of the oldest buildings in Kraków), to listen to local stories connected with famous scholars from the past.
Next, we’ll be taking you to a hidden gem you don’t want to miss – the usually inaccessible courtyard of a medieval monastery where you can go back in time as well as see how the monks’ community lives today.
We’ll also be exploring the spectacular Main Market Square in the Old Town, which also happens to be Europe’s largest medieval square and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. While we’re here, we’ll also see the beautiful St. Mary’s Basilica and Cloth Hall (known as Europe’s oldest shopping center).
With all that walking you’re bound to get hungry – but don’t worry – we have you covered! During the tour we will also enjoy a traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant you would never find without a local by your side!
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour.
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
Office phone number: +48 665 015 665
Email address: email@example.com
Rafał from Poland, 3rd of March 2021
Laura from USA, 27th of February 2021
Tomasz was very knowledgeable about Poland and Polish culture. Our family had a wonderful time exploring our ancestral roots and learning new traditions we hadn’t heard of and hearing explanations about traditions we had in our family and wanted to learn more about.