Discover Polish culture from the comfort of your own home!
We will explain to you our culture and all the strange traditions we have like watering ourselves to invite spring or leaving the last drop of vodka to have luck and some help of dwarfs who are leaving with us if we are good enough to deserve them.
- Ask everything you always wanted to know about Poland
- Savor Polish pronunciation
- Experience authentic Polish traditions
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time: 8.00 AM, 3.00 PM, 9.00 PM, 11.00 PM
If you wish to organize your experience at different times, please contact us and we will make it work for you.
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour
- There is no regular tourism due to the current world situation, so by taking this virtual experience you will help local guides who cannot work with tourists in the city
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour.
Office phone number: +48 665 015 665
Email address: email@example.com
Olga from Russia
A very thoughtful experience with lots of interesting information and practical tips! Thank you, Monika!!!
Bob from the USA
Very informative. Learned much about the history of Poland and Polish customs. Highly recommended.
Laura from the USA
Tomasz was very knowledgeable about Poland and Polish culture. Our family had a wonderful time exploring our ancestral roots and learning new traditions we hadn’t heard of and hearing explanations about traditions we had in our family and wanted to learn more about. Tomasz was able to provide a very detailed response about the area & traditions of our family. A wonderful time, especially for families to experience together and understand their particular history!