Discover extremely rich heritage of Jewish Krakow.
We will follow the paths of fascinating personalities that had a huge impact on the Jewish culture of Krakow. We will tell you when Ashkenazi Jews came to the city and which language they spoke, why many Jewish traditions changed from medieval ages to modern times, what was Jewish life in Poland like throughout history and where it is possible to find traces of Jewish memories. Eventually, we will go deeper into the revival of the Jewish culture of Krakow after the communist times and nowadays.
- Ask everything you always wanted to know about Jewish Krakow
- Discover secrets of prominent personalities from Kazimierz – the historical Jewish quarter of Krakow.
- Find out interesting stories and facts connected with the history and revival of the Jewish culture in Poland
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time: 8.00 AM, 3.00 PM, 9.00 PM, 11.00 PM
If you wish to organize your experience at different times, please contact us and we will make it work for you.
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour
- There is no regular tourism due to the current world situation, so by taking this virtual experience you will help local guides who cannot work with tourists in the city
Office phone number: +48 665 015 665
Email address: email@example.com
Stephanie from Holland
We learned a bit of history and got a tour through the streets of Krakow! We had visited the city before, but Monika gave us a glimpse of the city you can’t find in a guidebook. She was a lovely host and we had a lot of fun learning and listening to stories.
Carolyn from the USA
This was an insightful and thorough educative experience. Monika was extremely knowledgeable, well-prepared, and surely did her homework! Everything was communicated in a well-paced, and absolutely enjoyable (dare I say relaxing?!) presentation. Excellent. Highly recommend!
Sarah from the USA
Fabulous knowledge and beautiful pictures